This Mission: Video Streaming with Adaptive Bitrate
Learn all you need to know about working with videos in a Jamstack application on this mission from the experts
What you'll learn
- Introduction - Agenda & The Mission
- Understanding Video Codecs, Containers & Browsers
- Delivering Videos with the HTML Video Element & Video Player
- Profiles, Representations and Transformations for ABR
- Processing Video Files for HLS
- Implementing Cloudinary Video Player with React
- Verifying ABR Streaming in the Browser
- Next Steps with Adaptive Bitrate Streaming
When you create an application that delivers video, it’s important for your users that they be able to start watching the video right away. You can eliminate buffering and create a low latency experience that will give your users an excellent experience.
This mission will show you how to create video streaming chunks that can adapt to different network bandwidths, and then serve them with a video player in React. This means that even your mobile users will get optimal performance viewing video served in an application hosted on Netlify.