This Mission: Exploring Netlify Redirects
Control routing and proxying at the edge of the Netlify platform
What you'll learn
Learn how to use Netlify's powerful Redirects API to control the routing of traffic on your site right at the CDN level.
With the configuration of the redirects engine possible from within your code repo you can take control over things such as:
- Redirecting URLs
- Rewriting and proxying to other services
- Provide multiple, contextual 404 pages
- Routing users to localized content based on the location or language settings
- Gradually migrating from legacy infrastructure to Netlify
- Invisibly using third party services with carefully designed URLs
Ready to blast off? Let's do it!