This Mission: Angular in the Jamstack
Tara leads you bravely through the wilds of Angular, a framework used by enterprises worldwide.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make your Angular application Jamstackstic! (ﾉ^ヮ^)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧ In this mission, we'll be:
- Creating an Angular project through the CLI
- Deploying & setting up continuous git integration with Netlify
- Utilizing the Scully Static Site Generator to pre-render out apps
- Pulling in the Netlify Identity widget for third-party auth
- & Setting up Netlify forms to add a contact form
Finally, to give you the supplies you need for future coding and Jamstack missions we'll cover a few resources to take with you.
Happy coding, explorer 👩🏻💻!